Friday, 9 October 2026

Vernon Derby Needs Blood

Vernon Derby needs blood as soon as possible. You can donate blood at the Chest Hospital in Liguanea, Kingston. Indicate to the hospital staff that the blood is for Vernon Derby. When you have given blood, please send a message via WhatsApp to (876) 816-5261 indicating that you have given blood for Vernon Derby.

Thanks for your support.

_____________________

14 comments:

  1. I pray you will get more than you need, Mr. Derby.
    Every blessing ๐Ÿ™

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying. Foundation fren just learned that person's over 70 cannot donate

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's full coverage sir Derby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mics ๐Ÿ–Š pen9 October 2026 at 10:22

    Blessings eternally Maas Vernon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could give but I don't qualify. Praying for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sir Derby if I was younger I would I pray you get all you needed

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am praying & hoping you get all the blood yu need๐Ÿ˜€

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will share. I ฤont qualify to give.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot give blood but will pray for speedy recovery. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  10. Speedy recovery Mr. D. You are covered. God be with you always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish for you a speedy recovery. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.

Most Popular Posts.