Former Government Minister and General Secretary of the People's National Party, Dr. Paul Robertson has passed on. Dr, Robertson became the Member of Parliament for South East St Catherine constituency in 1993 and held the seat for three terms.
Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Mrs Olga Deere Mrs Olga Deere died on September 8. She was born on August 15, 1924. She was 102 years old. Miss Olga lived in Mendez Town,...
-
Clerk of the House, Collene Lowe Someone posted a clip of the parliamentary proceedings that took place yesterday, September 22, 2026, in wh...
-
Kirk Wright - Journalist I just got information from colleagues of journalist Kirk Wright that he was stabbed multiple times and he had to u...
-
Some satanic persons have been upset about things I have written on this blog. The blog is called Bark Di Trute for a reason. If you cannot ...
-
Last week I had my first experience speaking to someone who had just attempted to commit suicide in Cross Roads. What an experience it was. ...
-
I invite you to watch this Bark Di Trute Commentary, add your comments, and share it with your friends so they can add their comments also...
-
Report just coming in is that the Cuban electricity grid has collapsed. This will have serious impact on all sectors of the economy. One can...
-
By Michael Spence Michael Spence Seventy-five vehicles auctioned by one lending institution in a single week. That should tell us something...
-
I heard a news item on TVJ News this evening, September 17, 2026, reporting that a UWI professor wrote a recommendation for a Jamaican to be...
RIP Minister Robertson. I remember him well, always have things in the pipeline.
ReplyDeleteWow sorry to hear I remember him one of the PNP Eye see things and try to get it down.
ReplyDeleteSIP sir
ReplyDeleteCondolences to the family of the late Dr. Paul who was one of the key person's in the PNP
ReplyDeleteMy sincere condolence to his family
ReplyDelete