Wednesday 23 February 2022

Robert 'Big Rob' Miller With Vernon Derby.

Vernon Derby speaks with Robert 'Big Rob' Miller 

MP Robert 'Big Rob' Miller was my guest this morning on At Your Service. He came in the studio towering over me with his incredible height, yet calm personality with a deep mellow baritone voice to keep my audience spell bound for an hour. Mr. Miller is the Member of Parliament for St. Catherine South Eastern.

One thing stood out for me this morning, was when this unassuming and petite woman, calmly walked into my studio. She purposefully walked over to where MP Miller was seated, kissed him and said a few words of encouragement. I discovered then that she was Kristen Miller, MP Robert Miller's wife. It was a touching moment to see a leader getting that support from his wife. I  wish them well as they continue to live as a family and be an example for others to follow.

For those who missed My Representative this morning, just click HERE in order to listen to it. 



MP Robert Miller, his wife and I

Kristen Miller

___________________________________

2 comments:

Just sis G said...

Yes Mr Derby I was listening wonderful couple..Well I just hope by God's help he can get things done for the people.for its not easy.Thank u for keeping us update

Unknown said...

I have met that couple, two lovely souls, very nice people, may Jehovah continue to bless them.

Most Popular Post.