Many persons have been checking about the case I reported on concerning an adult and a minor having a sexual relationship. I am no longer able to continue reporting on that story. If things change I will definitely report to you.
Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
The Custos of Trelawny, the Hon. Hugh Gentles, with two of his schoolmates. It was Sunday, August 30, the day of my mother's funeral, an...
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Mrs Olga Deere Mrs Olga Deere died on September 8. She was born on August 15, 1924. She was 102 years old. Miss Olga lived in Mendez Town,...
-
Kirk Wright - Journalist I just got information from colleagues of journalist Kirk Wright that he was stabbed multiple times and he had to u...
-
Garbage On Molynes Road Why are people allowed to dump their garbage at this bus stop on Molynes Rd. This is the bus stop for Tarrant High...
-
Clerk of the House, Collene Lowe Someone posted a clip of the parliamentary proceedings that took place yesterday, September 22, 2026, in wh...
-
Some satanic persons have been upset about things I have written on this blog. The blog is called Bark Di Trute for a reason. If you cannot ...
-
Dervan Malcom You will recall that the popular radio host Dervan Malcolm is no longer in the broadcasting business. Some social media creato...
-
I invite you to watch this Bark Di Trute Commentary, add your comments, and share it with your friends so they can add their comments also...
-
Mrs Zeana Smith The funeral service for Mrs Zeana Smith, the mother of Vernon Derby, editor of Bark Di Trute, will take place on Sunday, Aug...
Those persons who have sexual relationship with minors should be locked up
ReplyDeleteLocked up and the key thrown away!
ReplyDeleteThe vulnerable and innocent kids need our help to lobby and work hard to create a safe space for them to live
ReplyDeleteSounds like a BIG COVERUP! What should we expect in this Alibaba System?
ReplyDeletedem silence you vernon..whats going on ?
ReplyDeleteAh boy!
DeleteThis is what happening in Jamaica everything sweep under the rug. Needs to stop.
ReplyDeleteIf Jamaicans cared then there would have been a national outcry. In Jamaica when big money talk, big mouth have to shut tight like sardine tin.
ReplyDelete