I saw some unusual things at the Grand Gala which I did not understand. Can someone tell me what is happening in the video below? Is this lady trying to fix something for the wife of the Leader of The Opposition in full view of the nation and the world? This does not look good.
Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Mrs Olga Deere Mrs Olga Deere died on September 8. She was born on August 15, 1924. She was 102 years old. Miss Olga lived in Mendez Town,...
-
The Custos of Trelawny, the Hon. Hugh Gentles, with two of his schoolmates. It was Sunday, August 30, the day of my mother's funeral, an...
-
Kirk Wright - Journalist I just got information from colleagues of journalist Kirk Wright that he was stabbed multiple times and he had to u...
-
Clerk of the House, Collene Lowe Someone posted a clip of the parliamentary proceedings that took place yesterday, September 22, 2026, in wh...
-
Garbage On Molynes Road Why are people allowed to dump their garbage at this bus stop on Molynes Rd. This is the bus stop for Tarrant High...
-
Some satanic persons have been upset about things I have written on this blog. The blog is called Bark Di Trute for a reason. If you cannot ...
-
Last week I had my first experience speaking to someone who had just attempted to commit suicide in Cross Roads. What an experience it was. ...
-
I invite you to watch this Bark Di Trute Commentary, add your comments, and share it with your friends so they can add their comments also...
-
Report just coming in is that the Cuban electricity grid has collapsed. This will have serious impact on all sectors of the economy. One can...
The Hon Mark Golding made me aware what a gentleman- polititian husband looks like: He holds his wife's hand walking in and puts his arm lovingly around her for the pictures. I never saw, neither care that a dress adjustment was made, the showing publicly of their love as a couple touched me deeply ❣️
ReplyDeleteYeah,what's the big deal we are human wearing man made clothing if something needs fixing or adjustments what's the big deal.
DeletePeople should get a hold of themselves and leave the Lady Ms Holness alone.Get used to her I believe she is going to be Jamaica's next female Prime Minister who I know will do well as a action woman and humanely human.
Generally we should not dress ourselves in public. This is definitely a no no for a public figure at a public event which was being beamed to the world. The lady I gather was fixing something on Mrs. Golding at a time when I believe it was inappropriate to do so. She could have suggested to Mrs. Golding to make use of a room at the stadium to fix what needed to be fixed. No one would have recognized that something needed to be fixed
ReplyDelete