Saturday 17 June 2023

Let's Build A Strong Anti-Crime Movement in Jamaica - Message from Vernon Derby

Vernon Derby 
Host of SpotOn
Good day to you my friend. I hope that you are in the best of health. Today I appeal to patriotic Jamaicans to stand up for Jamaica Land We Love.

I invite you to join me and let us build a vibrant ant-crime movement to pressure our leaders to take decisive steps to deal with this significant challenge. This movement can also play a pivotal role in supporting our security forces and other organizations that can help to deal with the problems. This post has a link to a questionnaire. Your responses to this questionnaire will indicate the positions that should be taken on matters relating to the high murder rate in Jamaica.

The responses to the first questionnaire that I sent out were low, and therefore I am seeking your full support in circulating this blog to as many persons as possible who will respond.

Support is needed to write articles, take pictures for reports, act as reporters for each parish, and be spokespersons for the initiative.

Note:

Express your opinions on issues by sending me your voicemails to 876 816-5261. I will play them on air 


Click Now!

Click Now!


Jamaica's Murder Statistics for 1962 -2022.

________________________________

Click to listen to SpotOn on Riddim FM, Mon - Fri, 1000 to 1300 hours EST.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said👹

Anonymous said...

Something Have to be done it is too much now every morning you wake up you hear somebody get kill these killers must must dead and no put in a lock up fi tax payer money feed them

Most Popular Post.