Tuesday 24 September 2024

Nadine Williams - Market Prices At Coronation Market for September 23, 2024

Nadine Williams


Nadine Williams  has become the most popular market vendor in Jamaica. She joined me while I did the programme At Your Service at Nationwide News Network and then we went to Riddim FM during my show SpotOn. She is now at OmegaKLAS FM where she gives market prices during SpotOn With Vernon Derby. She does it on a Monday.

Click the icon below to hear the prices of food items at the Coronation Market.









_______________________________________


SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click:

No comments:

Most Popular Post.