Monday, 3 August 2026

Yu WIll Deadlef Di Deadlef!

Yes, I have been busy, but sometimes the energy is not there to thank all who wished me a happy birthday last week, July 31. It was a few days after my mother passed. I answered some people, but I know I missed some. I was very touched by the love shown by many, and I really appreciate it. This is one time when a kind word means a lot to me. The road is not easy at this time, and many of you have made it easier.

I have had to make some changes due to the challenges that I am having. You will find that I no longer have patience for certain things. Today someone referred a lady to me. She was having a challenge with her electricity bill. She went all over the place telling me all about JPSCo. I wanted to go ahead and assist her. I was not interested in the long storytelling. I tried my best to get the salient points from her. It was like pulling a tooth. When I asked her to pay the bill online and to send me a copy of the bill with the bank receipt, she got very uptight about me wanting a copy of her bill. By this time I was running out of patience, and she clearly didn't seem to need my help. I told her I could not help her any more, and I ended the conversation. I breathed a sigh of relief.

That is one thing we should all learn to do, and that is to avoid stubborn people and people who do not need your help. They will run up your blood pressure. Stay far from evil and bad-minded people and surround yourself with kind, loving people. It pays. Many people only talk to you because of what you can do for them and what you can give them. Any day you are not able to assist them, then you are mean and wicked.

Some of the evil people you have to deal with are your own relatives. They show up their true colours when a relative dies. You must have heard about the many people who die over deadlef. The war starts at the graveside over the deadlef, and some end up deadlef di deadlef.

We all have to take care of our bodies because that is all we will leave this earth with. Those who are left will fight over your deadlef, and they will join you soon, leaving the deadlef.

Over the weekend, I went to Jazz and Cabaret In The Gardens because I wanted to see if my backbreaking promotion work was effective. It was. I met many people whom I have not seen in a long time.

Can you identify the names of the people in the picture below whom I met? They are well-known persons. Add the names in the comment section, identifying the persons from left to right. I hope that you can recognize me. :)



________________________

Prostate Cancer

Remember to have your prostate checked out by the doctor, or you might see your maker earlier than he had planned.

Please add your comments at the bottom of the blog.

______________________


Click Here.
______________________

Keep abreast of the news and information in the world. Bark Di Trute, a Jamaican blog, is packed with accurate information. Click the following link and get information at your fingertips. WhatsApp link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9bkP96JIN2JgHiuktY3Jj 

________________________



______________________

It's best to view this blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com.

_________________



_________________

Subscribe Now!

Without your support, Bark Di Trute could fail to bark one day. Send your ideas, stories, and news by WhatsApp at (876) 816-5261.

You can view the blog with your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com, and you will be able to see the various links. For example, there is a link that takes you to the calendar to see what is happening on the weekend. You can even search the site for articles. There is also a weather link, which you can use to track hurricanes.

_____________________



1 comment:

  1. Foundation Fren knows. Peace of mind and a contented personal space us all that matters at our stage of life. Yes, we all will dead lef de deadly. You eva notice tgat mad people akways lookin happy??.... dem nah worry bout most things. Take care of yourself. You already paid your finial dues, and made your parents proud.

    ReplyDelete

Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.