I will still use Mt Rosser, the road surface is good has no potholes and had been widened, especially so if I m driving a car, a van or pick up without a load. I am going to use the highway mainly for nights, during rains and hauling cargo. Mt Rosser will be traversed much easier now many trucks and trailers will not take it making it a smother, faster and safer ride for smaller vehicles. The price for trucks and trailers should be reviewed because taking the hill is nothing for them especially after 9.00 pm and a saving of $2000 dollars two way can be attractive save for a drink. This bypass makes life easier for those who steer their vehicles, intermittently pressing gas and brakes. Now there is an alternative to Mt Rosser and an alternative to the highway good move.07/08/14Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Saturday, 9 August 2014
The High Highway - Can Your Vehicle Climb It?
From The Desk Of Michael Spence:
I will still use Mt Rosser, the road surface is good has no potholes and had been widened, especially so if I m driving a car, a van or pick up without a load. I am going to use the highway mainly for nights, during rains and hauling cargo. Mt Rosser will be traversed much easier now many trucks and trailers will not take it making it a smother, faster and safer ride for smaller vehicles. The price for trucks and trailers should be reviewed because taking the hill is nothing for them especially after 9.00 pm and a saving of $2000 dollars two way can be attractive save for a drink. This bypass makes life easier for those who steer their vehicles, intermittently pressing gas and brakes. Now there is an alternative to Mt Rosser and an alternative to the highway good move.07/08/14
I will still use Mt Rosser, the road surface is good has no potholes and had been widened, especially so if I m driving a car, a van or pick up without a load. I am going to use the highway mainly for nights, during rains and hauling cargo. Mt Rosser will be traversed much easier now many trucks and trailers will not take it making it a smother, faster and safer ride for smaller vehicles. The price for trucks and trailers should be reviewed because taking the hill is nothing for them especially after 9.00 pm and a saving of $2000 dollars two way can be attractive save for a drink. This bypass makes life easier for those who steer their vehicles, intermittently pressing gas and brakes. Now there is an alternative to Mt Rosser and an alternative to the highway good move.07/08/14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
The Custos of Trelawny, the Hon. Hugh Gentles, with two of his schoolmates. It was Sunday, August 30, the day of my mother's funeral, an...
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Mrs Olga Deere Mrs Olga Deere died on September 8. She was born on August 15, 1924. She was 102 years old. Miss Olga lived in Mendez Town,...
-
Hillary Lannaman Hillary Lannaman, who worked in the media for many years, has died. Her mother was the general manager at the JBC. Hillary ...
-
Kirk Wright - Journalist I just got information from colleagues of journalist Kirk Wright that he was stabbed multiple times and he had to u...
-
Garbage On Molynes Road Why are people allowed to dump their garbage at this bus stop on Molynes Rd. This is the bus stop for Tarrant High...
-
Clerk of the House, Collene Lowe Someone posted a clip of the parliamentary proceedings that took place yesterday, September 22, 2026, in wh...
-
Dervan Malcom You will recall that the popular radio host Dervan Malcolm is no longer in the broadcasting business. Some social media creato...
-
Some satanic persons have been upset about things I have written on this blog. The blog is called Bark Di Trute for a reason. If you cannot ...
-
Mrs Zeana Smith The funeral service for Mrs Zeana Smith, the mother of Vernon Derby, editor of Bark Di Trute, will take place on Sunday, Aug...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.