Sunday 24 October 2021

Minister Audley Shaw's Booming Voice Roaring Back To Form

Minister Audley Shaw
The Honourable Audley Shaw CD, MP, Minister of government and the MP for North East Manchester, is getting back his booming voice.  He had informed me that he had undergone a number of operations and this had a negative impact on the sound of his voice. Minister Shaw who is known as Man A Yard, is an MP who is loved by many Jamaicans. Jamaicans kept wondering if the Minister was very ill and if he would be able to continue as MP. He granted me an interview earlier this year and I was able to share what he said with you then. He sounded hopeful when I spoke to him earlier this year while many of you felt anxious about his health. Yes you wanted to hear that booming voice again.

This is how he sounded when he was sworn in as Minster:


This is his return to parliament with the booming voice although he is still hoping for more improvement:


This is Minister Audley Shaw's message to Bark Di Trute and the fans:


More Readings

Minister Shaw speaks about his voice.



Please add your comments to the blog so Minister can read them and remember to share my blogs with your friends. Thanks.


14 comments:

Unknown said...

Glory be to the lord,he is the righteous healer,thanks for your information Vernon

Unknown said...

I'm very happy to know that Mr. Shaw's voice has been fixed and is back to normal again. Thank God for that
.

Unknown said...

What a mighty God we serve. Let us give Him praise.

Unknown said...

That is the real mam- a-yard.

Unknown said...

Thank God for healing mr Shaw man a yardπŸ™

Unknown said...

I'm happy to know that you're getting there.i know what I know how you most have felt.i did three of those surgeries and even when I did loose my voice the way he did,after the second surgery I had lost my voice almost completely for a few weeks.
My last surgery was the 1st of this month.
Keep on getting well MAN A YARD.

Unknown said...

Great news

Kingstonism said...

All the best wishes to Minister Shaw. Great to know his voice has improved significantly. Yah bless!

Unknown said...

Thank God for his mercies and miraculous powers.
Mr Shaw's voice is back. Sound more like him now.
I was saddened to hear him before...

Unknown said...

But of course MAN A YAAD,"they cant keep a good man down........."

Unknown said...

God is great πŸ™ my MP man a yard 😳 I pray and i thank God for giving you back your voice glory be to God πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™πŸ™

Unknown said...

I am so happy to learn of the improvement. God bless you and family Mr. Shaw.

Badass said...

I am happy to know that MAN A YAAD is back i really missed him and his hilarious sayings in Parliament. God bless. He is really a jolly good fellow.

Unknown said...

I am proud of Minister Shaw and know that God has blessed him to get his voice revived! Keep the faith Minister Shaw

Most Popular Post.