It is all about music this afternoon. It's Jazz On The Duke Ja so enjoy your Sunday afternoon. Add your comments at the end of the session to this blog. Click on the picture below for live music happening now.
Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Mrs Olga Deere Mrs Olga Deere died on September 8. She was born on August 15, 1924. She was 102 years old. Miss Olga lived in Mendez Town,...
-
Clerk of the House, Collene Lowe Someone posted a clip of the parliamentary proceedings that took place yesterday, September 22, 2026, in wh...
-
Kirk Wright - Journalist I just got information from colleagues of journalist Kirk Wright that he was stabbed multiple times and he had to u...
-
Last week I had my first experience speaking to someone who had just attempted to commit suicide in Cross Roads. What an experience it was. ...
-
By Michael Spence Michael Spence Seventy-five vehicles auctioned by one lending institution in a single week. That should tell us something...
-
I invite you to watch this Bark Di Trute Commentary, add your comments, and share it with your friends so they can add their comments also...
-
Report just coming in is that the Cuban electricity grid has collapsed. This will have serious impact on all sectors of the economy. One can...
-
I heard a news item on TVJ News this evening, September 17, 2026, reporting that a UWI professor wrote a recommendation for a Jamaican to be...
-
Brian St. Juste Bark Di Trute has been informed that Brian St. Juste has died. Brian, like his father, Franklyn St. Juste was caught up in...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.