Sunday 5 June 2022

Six Persons Reported Killed in Spanish Town - Not Confirmed by JCF


I just got a report that  6 persons have been shot dead and 3 are now in hospital in two shooting incidents in Spanish Town. In one incident in Tawes Pen, the informant says that four were killed.

I am not getting an answer from the police station in Spanish Town. Probably the police have gone to bed or if the story is true, they might be making certain that they are safe from the gunmen.

In the meantime I guess the story will go around the work a few times via social media, before we get a report from the police.

I also got a report that there was a shooting in East Kingston over the week end and at least one person was injured in that incident. Have you seen these cases reported elsewhere?

If you have information  about these cases you can WhatsApp me at 876 816-5261 now.

_______________________________________

Person needs a one bedroom for rent. If you have something to offer then send me a text message to 876 816-5261.

______________________________



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God when is this shooting going to stop not even bird they not shooting like how they shooting human been nobody is safe

Anonymous said...

When is the killing going to end

Most Popular Post.