Monday 6 May 2024

Expo Letdown!!!

 

As I celebrate my birth month, I vowed to indulge in a special treat each day, seizing every moment as if it were my last. Yesterday, I ventured to the Health and Garden Expo at the National Arena, hoping for a refreshing experience.

However, the event fell short of expectations. The booths needed more innovation, offering the same tired exhibits. Surprisingly, the art and craft booths proved to be the highlight, injecting a spark of creativity into the otherwise lacklustre affair.

Disappointed, I decided to skip the entertainment, which failed to capture my interest. It reminded me of the importance of dynamic entertainment at expos, an idea we pioneered at Innercity Promotions. Our groundbreaking inclusion of entertainment revolutionised expos, starting with the Small Business Association's event. Impressed by our success, the Jamaica Manufacturers Association sought our expertise for their expo. While initially they embraced our concept, they later opted to handle production in-house after witnessing our methods.

So, to all future expo planners, reach out to me for fresh ideas to attract larger crowds. Let's inject some excitement into these events and leave attendees buzzing with enthusiasm.











Contributed by

Lois Grant


Lois Grant, JP, MA, BA (Hons), Dip Mass Comm, Cert. Broadcast Journalism BBC-London, is a powerhouse in communications. Co-founding Innercity Promotions, she transformed dance hall music branding. Grant later founded Corporate Image Communications and Productions, organizing innovative events for top brands. Her influence extends to shaping political landscapes across three Caribbean islands, including her tenure as Director of Communications in the Office of the Prime Minister (2007-2013) in Jamaica. Now retired, she consults for prestigious entities like NBC Sports and as a travel influencer.


______________________________

SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click

_________________________________

Be a part of a group to get emergency information first.
__________________________

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Neaver been to a health expo neaver experience being at one👹

Anonymous said...

I was turned off by the steep entry fee! I used to go for ideas on how to make my house more attractive, and buy plants and craft items

Most Popular Post.