Monday 13 May 2024

To All The Women in the Famly

 


"Happy Mother's Day.

To the most selfless, loving, and incredible women and fathers who mothered me in Jamaica and the world! 

You are the pillars of strength and love that hold our human family together. 

Your unwavering dedication, guidance, and unconditional love have shaped our children into the amazing individuals they are today.

I'm so grateful for the countless sacrifices you've all made, the late nights and early mornings, the tears and the triumphs. 

You are the true heroines of our family, and I'm honoured to share this journey with you all.

On this special day, I want to express my deepest appreciation and admiration for everything you mothers do. 

You are the embodiment of motherly love, and we are so lucky to have you all by our side.

Here's to you, dear mothers of yours and other children! May your day be filled with joy, love, and all your favourite things. 

You deserve it all and so much more.

Blessings again every time to the mothers and on many occasions the "Fathers who mothered me".

Hahahaha Happy Mothers' Day

Contributor

mics 🖊 pen

1 comment:

Rosina Christina Moder said...

No comments so far....? I wish to mention that I am very touched by your warm hearted and verbally so appreciative letter to us! I'm writing this as a very compassionate mother of two sons, one foster daughter, and many children I tried to assist in my 39 years living as an Austrian here in Jamaica......

Most Popular Post.