Wednesday 24 July 2024

Omar Road Bawling Out For Help - NWA...KSAMC...MP Peter Phillips!

The following is a message from my Bark Di Trute Supporter:

Flooded home.

Ok, I live at 29 Omara Road there is a trench that runs through my home that is supposed to be kept clean by the Government, whoever is in charge of the consistency. but that has been done for the past years, and as a result, this is what is happening, thank you for your time.

Is  Peter Phillips who was MP but I don't know the name of the MP who is here now.

Voicemail:






 _________________________________

_________________________________

I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years now voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.

Send me a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261 if you want to use a different method to contribute.Thanks. 
Vernon L. Derby
_________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr Derby
I can just imagine how frustrated this is. Hope the person/s responsible for getting the trench cleared will treat this with utmost urgency. This is definitely a health hazard.

Most Popular Post.