Wednesday 2 October 2024

Fitz Bailey To Take Up Big Assignment Overseas!

DCP Fitz Bailey

I just got word from my On The Ground Reporter that former DCP Fitz Bailey will take up a temporary position in the Royal Turks and Caicos Islands Police Force as Deputy Commissioner of Police effective Monday, October 7, 2023.

This has not been confirmed by Mr. Fitz Bailey.





_________________________________

_______________________________________


SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click:

________________________________

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Forward my brother

Anonymous said...

Is what you saying good luck

CHAYIL said...

CONGRATULATIONS🎉 Continue to grow, excel and make a difference. God go with you 🙏🏾

Most Popular Post.