Thursday 10 October 2024

International Performer Roy Rayon's Facebook Account Hacked!!

Message From Roy Rayon About Hacked Account and Someone Scammed


 

Hi Vernon

Approximately three weeks ago my Facebook account was hacked. The imposter used an Instagram account that was not linked to my account to post things that breached FB guidelines. Facebook locked down my account.

After many efforts to get through to Facebook proved futile, I created another account. I had other accounts but the one that got lockdown was the main/administrative page.

This afternoon a taxi came to my gate and the driver was making inquiries about one of the other accounts which is my record label and also of a restaurant we are doing teasers for. He was looking for an Airbnb

What he did was to ask for the gate # and the parish code so I sent him to another address. It was after that I realized that he was at the right address with the Passenger. It's obvious that that person got scammed as no Airbnb at my address.

They used my information - country, Bwoy Kitchens and scammed an innocent one.






_________________________________

_______________________________________


SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click:

________________________________

No comments:

Most Popular Post.