Wednesday 2 October 2024

Join Me on Air at 1300 EST Today for SpotOn

Today October 2, 2024, a 1300 EST (1:00 pm) join me during SpotOn With Vernon Derby and listen to IT profession Andre Monteith. He will have valuable information about information technology to  share with you. Wendel Wilkins a very popular lawyer in Jamaica will join me at about 1330 EST.

I will also talk about motor vehicle owners not getting their fitness documents.

Click HERE to listen to SpotOn With Vernon Derby. WhatsApp me at 876 816-5261 if you have questions to ask.






_________________________________

_______________________________________


SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click:

________________________________

No comments:

Most Popular Post.