Jazz In The Gardens

Google Calendar

Wednesday, 15 July 2026

Update On Vernon



Good afternoon, and thanks for your continued support. Can you imagine that I do not know many of you, but you keep in touch to see how I am doing? I really appreciate it.

I had to redo the ECG test, and it shows a sinus rhythm challenge. The doctors will evaluate and decide whether or not I can go ahead with the operation.

It has been a rough road, but your support has made it easier.

Remember to take care of your health, and it will take care of you. All the best.

_________________________


4 comments:

  1. Name the one thing that's challenging or impossible for God - NOTHING! You will be fine, in the name of Jesus. Thanks for being so open about your health. You inspire many ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will see you through keep the faith🤥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pray to Archangel Rafael, the HEALER - in strong collaboration with MASTER JESUS!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who on earth is archangel Rafael?

      Delete

Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.

Most Popular Posts.