Friday, 21 August 2026

Wi Haffi Deadlef Di Deadlef!


I just spoke to someone whose brother is fighting for deadlef. The younger brother who is fighting for his share of the house already has a beautiful house. If the house is sold so the younger brother gets his share, then the rest of the family cannot afford to purchase a new house.

That reminds me of another issue where a father and his son living with him were about to lose their house because the father had used the house as collateral to fund the eldest son's school fees. The eldest son disappeared overseas after graduating, and he could not be found. I mentioned the story on air, and a listener called me afterwards and told me that she was sure she knows the son.

The eldest son was living in Manhattan in a lovely house, and he was on a tour of duty in the Middle East. I tracked him down, and he was in a state of shock when I called him about the loan his father had borrowed to pay his school fees. He asked, "How did you get my number?"

I threatened him and told him that if the funds were not paid within the next week and his father and brother were thrown on the street, I would inform his superiors. The funds were paid the next week. His younger brother did not even call to tell me thanks. 

The gentleman with whom I was speaking tonight, said he had a story to tell me. He said a man died, and he directed his doctor, his pastor, and his lawyer to put all his money into the coffin with him. 

The doctor made sure to tell the pastor and the lawyer that he put all the money he owed the man in the coffin, and he held back USD 100,000 because he had a patient who needed an operation, and the patient could not afford the cost. 

The pastor said he had to confess also that he knew some people who had captured a piece of land, and they needed to move. He took back USD 50,000 from the grave out of the funds that were buried with the man.

The lawyer very quietly said to them, "You are all very dishonest men. I took all the funds that were left on the coffin, and I wrote a cheque for the full amount and placed it on top of the coffin.

The man who had died thought that the deadlef was safe with him, but when he reaches heaven or hell, he will realize that we all have to go one day, and we have to deadlef, di deadlef.

Editor's Note

When I wrote this story, I remembered that lovely former head of the Students Loan Bureau, Monica Brown.

Weather

There is a 55% possibility we will have thunderstorms tomorrow. The temperatures will be high, ranging above 31 degrees Celsius and higher. 

There is a Disturbance 3 in the Atlantic. The following is a statement from the National Hurricane Centre about Disturbance 3:

Eastern Tropical Atlantic: A tropical wave is expected to move westward from the African coast early next week.

A low-pressure area may subsequently form in association with the wave as it moves westward at 15 to 20 mph across the eastern tropical Atlantic.

________________________



Prostate Cancer

Remember to have your prostate checked out by the doctor, or you might see your maker earlier than he had planned.

Please add your comments at the bottom of the blog.

______________________

Click Here.
______________________

Keep abreast of the news and information in the world. Bark Di Trute, a Jamaican blog, is packed with accurate information. Click the following link and get information at your fingertips. WhatsApp link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9bkP96JIN2JgHiuktY3Jj, 

________________________



______________________

It's best to view this blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com.

_________________



_________________

Subscribe Now!

Without your support, Bark Di Trute could fail to bark one day. Send your ideas, stories, and news by WhatsApp at (876) 816-5261.

You can view this blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com, and you will be able to see the various links. For example, there is a link that takes you to the calendar to see what is happening on the weekend. You can even search the site for articles. There is also a weather link that you can use to track hurricanes.

_____________________

2 comments:

  1. Dead lef has caused a lot of lives in this country some known others unknown

    ReplyDelete
  2. From all the damages I've seen over the years caused from people fighting over deadlef I've told myself I'm not gonna be a part of it, I rather live on the streets, I'm not going to jail/prison not my grave for what I didn't work and buy, it passed down from several generations, why can't you live and pass it down or share peacefully too

    ReplyDelete

Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.

Most Popular Posts.