Some satanic persons have been upset about things I have written on this blog. The blog is called Bark Di Trute for a reason.
If you cannot deal with the truth then stay away from this blog. You should deal with the issues in the articles and stop wasting time adding distasteful comments about me.
I have lived a clean life since I was born in Trelawny and eventually moved to Kingston. You end up damaging your own character and not mine.
Some of you are very evil. I am yet to meet a good looking evil person in my life. Trying to destroy the messenger will not destroy the truth.
My real concern is that I have to spend valuable time deleting the garbage written by these idiots.
Bark Di Trute, the blog for Jamaicans at home and abroad. Bark Di Trute welcomes your financial support and materials submitted for publication. Please add your comments to the blogs. Comments that are libellous, abusive, or nonsensical will be deleted. This blog is about sharing information, helping others, and lobbying for a better life for us all.
Tuesday, 8 September 2026
Attacking The Messenger Cannot Kill The Truth
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Most Popular Posts.
-
The Custos of Trelawny, the Hon. Hugh Gentles, with two of his schoolmates. It was Sunday, August 30, the day of my mother's funeral, an...
-
Dervan Malcom You will recall that the popular radio host Dervan Malcolm is no longer in the broadcasting business. Some social media creato...
-
Mrs Zeana Smith The funeral service for Mrs Zeana Smith, the mother of Vernon Derby, editor of Bark Di Trute, will take place on Sunday, Aug...
-
Press Release From The Jamaica Labour Party - August 12, 2026 MP Isat Buchanan The Government of Jamaica is condemning as disgraceful, una...
-
Minister Kerensia Morrison The news is that Jamaica's birth rate is falling. Bark Di Trute writer Michael Spence had discussed the matte...
-
I just received information that at least three senior police officers will be arrested shortly for drug offenses. This is a developing sto...
-
Garbage On Molynes Road Why are people allowed to dump their garbage at this bus stop on Molynes Rd. This is the bus stop for Tarrant High...
-
It wasn’t until I watched a recent Netflix series that I realized what an achievement it is to be a multi-sport athlete. My older brother, C...
-
Hillary Lannaman Hillary Lannaman, who worked in the media for many years, has died. Her mother was the general manager at the JBC. Hillary ...
-
Mr Kevin Kerr - Acting Head of the NWC. Thanks to the NWC president for his quick response to my message about the broken NWC mains and the ...
Vernon, such is life. Just keep on doing right and try hard to ignore the noise makers and those who vex the soul. Mark Wignall
ReplyDeleteThanks.
DeleteContinue doing right leave them to god & time😀
ReplyDeleteFoundation Fren can state that your whole life has been one of service. Continue to stand above badmind people.
ReplyDeleteI had to delete about 10 or more messages from KF. One of the comments made terrible remarks about my illness. That signatory looks like the signature for Kimberly Foster in Canada. Something is very wrong somewhere. If I left those post up I wonder what her friends and colleagues at her work place would think. This blog has a worldwide audience with sometimes over 90,000 views each month.
ReplyDeleteSome of the comments made by KF are defamatory therefore they are being captured in order to give this information to a lawuer at KFs location for possible action.
DeleteMr.V.Derby, good afternoon!! You are doing what you are doing for the people, don't pay those critics no mind.sickness a few everybody, today fe yuh tomorrow Fe mi..All of us been benefitting from your blogg,God bless and keep you always.
ReplyDelete