Sunday 6 December 2015

Shocking Information About A Candidate

I  received complaints about one candidate prior to him being selected to be a candidate for the next general elections in Jamaica.  The complaints were about this individual's performance in his professional capacity. 

Now, based on the complaints that I had before, I am distressed that this persons is now a representative for a political party.

A few years ago I got many complaints about this person not  being on the job when he was supposed to be on the job.  The reports indicate that many times he could be found in a shop in the district drinking and playing dominoes rather than being at his post. The matter was brought to the attention of the relevant authorities. I was not  told whether or not investigations or actions were taken to deal with this problem. If this person can be considered to represent a constituency then the future looks bleak for Jamaica.

Jamaica is indeed a dangerous place if the information that I am getting about this matter is  true.

No comments:

Most Popular Post.