Sunday 17 October 2021

Vernon Derby's Speech At The Bureau Of Standards Jamaica, Long Service Awards

On Wednesday October 13, 2021, I was invited to be the Keynote Speaker at the Bureau of Standards Jamaica, Long Service Awards. I was indeed honoured to have been invited and I used the opportunity to share a number of ideas with my audience. I invite you to click on the picture below and to listen to my speech. I have mentioned some points that I would love the nation and its leaders to listen to. Please support the work that I do by sharing this recording with your friends and relatives.

I give thanks to God for giving me the creativity and the patience to put this video together. I encourage all of you, even those who are stepping up in age to try your best to keep up with the technology. I am trying my best with it. 😅

Click the picture to listen to the speech. 


Note: Click Here and register to be one of my supporters. Get the latest news and commentary from Bark Di Trute. Join the growing number of Good People who are trying to make things better. 

Some artistes are also playing their part. Visit Their YouTube Channel.



1 comment:

Tavia said...

Food for thought. I hope it was listened to and heard start with the standard bearer - Bureau of Standards

Most Popular Post.