Sunday 7 November 2021

At Your Service With Vernon Derby on Nationwide Radio

Theme Song For At Your Service


Ackee Walk
On Monday, November 8, 2021, I will dedicate my show to the people living in Ackee Walk in Kingston, who have lost another member of their community due to violence. I remember that young man who had saved the life of a little boy who fell into the gully during heavy rains and he became my friend. I had great hopes for him. The little boy whose life he had saved, came to look for him recently only to learn that the man who saved his life had been killed. 

I will dedicated this song to all those good people who live in Ackee Walk. Ackee Walk is off Molynes Road in Kingston.

Song For Ackee Walk Residents


I will take calls between 0840 and 0900 EST. During Immigration Monday my guests will be Opal Lee - Attorney at Law who will answer your questions about going to the USA and Nadine Mahabeer - Immigration Consultant will answer your questions about going to Canada.

Come for the fun, stay for the information and leave fulfilled.

Tune in to Nationwide Radio.

Share this post with persons you know living in Ackee Walk.

More Readings:

Another killing in Ackee Walk.

1 comment:

Micspen said...

Wow!what a tragic coincidence,believably unbelievable.Where are we as a country and where are we heading.12000 JCF members cannot do it this has to be a mass effort and you are a good example of good to emulate.God Bless you My Dear Brother to keep doing a yeowmans job,it nuh pretty.

Most Popular Post.