Sunday 3 April 2022

Male Police Viciously Attacks Female Police At Station In Montego Bay - Cover Up?

 



I have just received the following  report about an incident which took place in Montego, St. James, recently:

On Monday March 7, 2022 about 2:20pm . A Detective Corporal  assaulted another detective Corporal . This was as a result of her making an observation entry concerning the policeman, who took offence. This incident took place at the lottery Scam Task Force office, 10 Sewell Avenue, Montego Bay. This office falls under Counter Terrorism & Organized Crime Investigations Branch (CTOC). 

The matter was reported to the Montego Bay police station, after an attempt was made on the March 8, but was proven futile. A Deputy Superintendent of Police of the Montego Pay police station  assisted me and eventually I was contacted by an Inspector of Police who asked me to write my statement, which was dropped off. However.

I got a number for a lawyer, who I intend to speak with about dealing with this terrible matter. My colleagues have cried for me. This matter has reached you because of one of them who decided that enough is enough. 

However, the police man that has done this to me is still on active duty as if he hit a mongrel dog!! 

Note: A source has advised me that the Police Federation is aware of this matter. I hope to hear from the Police Federation on this matter soon.

It is interesting to note that the women's group have not picked up this matter as yet. I wonder if we will hear talk in the house of parliament about men who abuse women. I would hate to repeat the phrase,  "Donkey sey di wo'l no lebel?"


_____________________________________

10 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG so sad the authorities need to investigate the matter.

Oberlene said...

Who or what is being referred to as the women’s group. The tone of the writing seems so offensive. People can’t even have common courtesy. Whoever the women’s group is or are, am sure someone would have to bring the matter to the groups attention first etc. If this person is in fact a police, the JCF has a protocol also.

Tavia said...

What can I say. Whatever is said someone from the JCF takes offense. Maybe they should be left alone to work out their affairs internally. After all they are law officers

Unknown said...

" things are falling apart th center cannot hold mere anarchy prevails", smh

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

I have only published a report made to me today. Thus matter was brought to my attention by someone from overseas. The names of those who are involved have been removed from the article. What are you offended by? The fact that women suffer abuse on a daily basis even in established organizations?

Anonymous said...

Two side to a story...senior in the JCF must stop bad mind the young police them

Unknown said...

The female officer need to take it up and don't let it goes just like that at all and at the same time watch her self because she don't know what else he will do to her

Unknown said...

I have personally read enough to comment. The story sounds salacious but there is nothing factual as supported by law or policy. What was the content of the observations entry?

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear what happened to you madam police Corporal. Thanks for reaching out here on the matter.I hope you get Justice from the various system here in Jamaica concerning Women's Rights Activists and others. God bless you and yours truly in Jesus name.

Cool Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Most Popular Post.