Thursday 7 April 2022

Meet Hakeno Thomas - An Ambitious Young Man and Father

 

On Tuesday, April 6, 2022, in Kingston, I needed my car to be washed immediately because I had an appointment and I did not have the time to wash the car myself. When I called the company which provides car washing services, I explained to them that I needed their services urgently. They replied that they were fully booked out for the day.

I did not realize that the mobile car wash  business was in such high demand. These vehicles come equipped with water which is pressurized and also electrical equipment to service your car which are supplied with power by the car.

We know that oftentimes that we pay for services and those who provide service do not have a clue how to give good service. Akeno who drove the vehicle to my home to wash the car, was a very courteous young man. His communications and costumer service skills were excellent. I engaged him in a conversation, and I was impressed with this gentleman who was doing a great job to maintain his family. 

I asked Hameno to allow me to record this video of himself. I hope that this video will convince you that there are good men around who are good fathers and who are doing their best to look after their families in these difficult times. I felt it necessary to highlight this young decent Jamaica man who is making the rest of us men feel proud.



_______________________________

13 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very impressed. Thanks for sharing Vernon.

Unknown said...

Very impressed

Unknown said...

I am extremely impressed. Thanks for sharing Vernon.

Unknown said...

I want my name to show and it showing unknown

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

You need to sign into Google or Facebook and click on the drop down box which says Reply as.

Unknown said...

Nice keep it up doing the right thing.

A.Michael said...

A good recommendation... I hope with your endorsement, his business will grow & his success with continue. Blessings...

Unknown said...

Great! Hope that i can engage him sometime. 3 cars in my yard plus my neighbors. Did you give his contact information Vernon?

Micspen said...

Good job people just need opportunity and when they arise grasp it with both hands

Unknown said...

Thumbs up to the young man.Bless up MR.Derby.

Tavia said...

Refreshing. Impressive!

Unknown said...

We need his contact, please

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

Look at the picture of the car and you will see the telephone number number. Call that number and ask for Hakeno.

Most Popular Post.