Thursday 28 April 2022

Vernon Derby's Arrival at Riddim FM - Monday, May 2, 2022!!!

I will reach my destination finally on May 2, 2022 at Riddim FM at 1000 hours Eastern Standard Time. Time to Roll! Thanks to all of you my friends and supporters and I am happy to know that you took the journey with me. It will be Talk, Advocacy, Music and Fun - SpotOn.

I am ready to continue my service as your People's Advocate. working with the utility companies, the government, the municipalities and all those who provide you with goods and services to ensure that the Consumer is the Boss. 

We will talk about national matters as we work together to make this little rock a better place.  We will have features such as, Be My Guest, The Law and You, Talk Yu Talk, Constituency Matters, Your Health Your Wealth, Real Estate Matters, Travel Talk and moreI will welcome your calls about various national and international matters.

Join the People's Advocate and be a part of the Peoples Programme and the Peoples University. It's an experience that will empower you as a consumer and a citizen.


My first guest for Be My Guest will be Corporal Rohan James, Chairman of the Police Federation. He will tell all about what the force needs in order to make it a better force ready and equipped to fight crime and to protect you. He will be taking your suggestions and questions. Be My Guest from 1100 hours to 1200 hours Eastern Standard Time, on Monday, May 2, 2022

Corporal Rohan James

Share this blog and help me to reach 100,000 for the big day, Monday, May 2 starting at 1000 hours EST. Do it for the people of Jamaica, for the Peoples Station with the People's Advocate on the Peoples Programme and the People's University.


________________________________________

Click HERE  To Listen to Riddim FM

The studio line for Riddim FM is: 876 534-6999 and the office lines are  876 678-7134 and  876 679-2947. They are on the FM band 102.1, 102.3, 102.5, 102.7, and 102.9. Demand for advertising and sponsorship might be in high demand for the show so make a call soon to one of the office numbers. Riddim FM is a part of the Mello Group with headquarters in Montego Bay.

______________________________________



32 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best in your future endeavors Mr Derby

Anonymous said...

Please use the 12 hour clock instead of the 24 hour clock

Anonymous said...

Congratulations sir Derby we will continue to pray for you but is the first I am hearing this name Riddim FM

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

Radio programmes are now listened to across the world. We now have to think globally and it is easier for persons in other countries to convert to their time when they know your time zone and they use the 24 hour clock. The poster was not just for Jamaica. I have already received responses from Thailand the UK and other countries.

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

Now you will always remember that I told you about Riddim FM. You need to share it with the world now!!!

Anonymous said...

Bigup yusef Missa Darby....the world is your oyster ...🎉🆙⬆️💯

Anonymous said...

I'm more than happy for you for I know you will do better and shine even brighter.

Anonymous said...

Good work must continue wherever the need is. All the best Sir.

Anonymous said...

Missed you, so glad I found you again... congrats on your new journey

Anonymous said...

Will you have an immigration & you programme too?

Lois Eleano Grant said...

congrats..looking fwd to listening to the new ideas you will.bring to this station.

Anonymous said...

I missed you, but so happy that i found you👌

Anonymous said...

Lovely, not just yard alone listen to you, but the whole world so you have to cater for all!! I am ready to work with you, may God continue to bless 🙌 🙏 and cover you in Jesus name 🙏 🙌

Anonymous said...

Good morning mr Derby this is one of your girlfriend i will surely listen your program
God bless u.

Chayil said...

Congratulations Mr Derby! Thank you for allowing us to journey with you. Looking forward to joining you on Riddim FM. I know God continues to abide with you. I wish you every blessing as you write this next chapter.

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait Verns. Blessings.

Vernon Lloyd Derby said...

Yes.

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your journey ...I will listen to your on the 2may..

Anonymous said...

You will continue to do great things at your new home,the one to which you are Divinely led by God to continue the good work you do with such passion , nothing happens by accident,Riddim FM will be the new conduit to educate, inform and advocate for citizens God bless

Anonymous said...

Gm I am so proud of u the Lord bless u and continue to give u wisdom to help people.

Anonymous said...

Good job.
Keep doing the good work you are doing.
Very proud of you.

Anonymous said...

Following back a yuh Sir Derby

Anonymous said...

God's blessings go with you. Co

Anonymous said...

Congrats my friend. Walk good and good duppy we falla yu

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my brother. Places to go and things to do

Anonymous said...

I have your back my friend. God bless.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on moving into your RIDDIM. Continue to sow and grow.
Blessings to you, your new home and to the listeners.
Continue to bless Jamaica 🇯🇲🎁

Anonymous said...

I didn't know that Mr.Derby left Nationwide 90FM in order to take up a job at another radio station? I thought he had moved on to other things...Well! Well! Wish you all the Best Vernon Derby but I will be staying with Nationwide.

Anonymous said...

Congrats mr Derby looking forward to see you "riding that rhythm"

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Mr.Derbie looking forward to tavell on your ,whether it be flight ✈️ or drive 🚗 I will continue to travel with you no only receive but to give input. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

Anonymous said...

Congrats Mr Darby

Anonymous said...

Congrats and best wishes I'll be listening

Most Popular Post.