Monday 29 May 2023

JTA Head Lasonja Harrison Refutes Statements Made by Public Officials!!!

Today, Mary 29, 2023, I had a conversation with Lasonja Harrison, the President of the JTA. In our conversation, she refuted certain statements made by government officials. This is a very serious matter, and I must say that a breakdown in trust between the parties will impact negatively not only on the educational system, but also on the country. We hope that these matters can be cleared up soon.

Click on the picture below in order to listen to the conversation between the JTA President, and I.

Click HERE in order to listen to the conversation.
___________________________________

What's on SpotOn

Robin Levy
Group CEO, Jamaica Co-operative Credit Union League


Dr. Llewellyn Johnson



Mr. Trevor Samuels
National Consumers League

Delano Williams


SpotOn on Tuesday, May 30, Dr. Llewelyn Johnson will be our guest on Your Health Your Wealth. For The Business Hub, my guest will be Robin Levy, Group Chief Executive Officer for the Jamaica Corporative Credit Union, Trevor Samuels will be my guest on Consumer Talk and Delano Williams from the NWC will join me for Talk Yu Talk. SpotOn can be heard on Ridim FM from 1000 to 1300 hours EST.

___________________________________

I need your support in order to continue this work. Click on this link and register now to assist me. Thanks.

___________________________________





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok he jta is a pulitical orgonisation do nit exspecr better😁

Anonymous said...

My goodness gracious, in which country in the world can a government sort out what JTA identified as issues in just days. April, 17th May and stike last week. Kmt

Most Popular Post.