Monday 29 July 2024

Internationally Known Jamaican Musician and Singer Grub Cooper Has Lost His Mother

Ms Velma Stephens


Ms Velma Stephens, the woman who produced one of Jamaica's most talented and internationally known musicians, Ashley 'Grub' Cooper has died. She died on July 12, after being blessed with life for 104 years.

To Grub Cooper and his family, we give thanks for your mother's life. Be strong my friend.

_________________________________


_________________________________

I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years. voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.


Send me a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261 if you want to use a different method to contribute.
I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years now voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.
Thanks. 

 Vernon L. Derby

Deadline for Entering is August 2, 2024




_________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Mother's Love never dies.
Condolences to Grub and Family. May Mom's Soul Rest in Eternal Peace 🕊️

Anonymous said...

My condolences to Grub Cooper and his family. 104 years, God is good

Anonymous said...

I have a question...is it at all possible for the Government to clear and remove the garbage from the streets of this city and indeed this country?? It is disgusting to have to face streets strewn with garbage every single morning.

Something has to be done! Who is responsible? Is any effort being made to address this pressing situation? Do the MPs or the Councilors or even the Prime Minister see the filth that is suffocating our city?

We MUST do better! We must demand better!!

Anonymous said...

My condolences to her family and friends. 104 years of life is truly a blessing.

Most Popular Post.