Thursday 18 July 2024

Newborn Baby Abandoned By Mother at Someone's Gate Plus Bark Di Trute Voicemails

I just got a report that a newborn baby was abandoned in front of someone's house. 


Mandeville resident has issues.


Professor Simon Mitchell comments on the recent earthquake.


SpotOn With Vernon Derby needs more air time.

Charles Town has no electricity.
Electricity in Clarendon.

Electricity challenges.


_________________________________

Click Here to report hurricane problems relating to utility companies and other organizations. Share this link as much as possible.

_________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I felt that earthquake. But when I asked on fb I didn’t get any positive response.

Anonymous said...

Next time check the reputable blog.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy she didn't hurt the baby, and she left it somewhere where she knows someone must see it,wow! I hope the mom is okay my gosh can't imagine what's going through her head

Anonymous said...

So sad😁

Most Popular Post.