Monday, 17 August 2026

The Constipation Was Terrible, But Losing My Pouch With My Cards Was Devastating


It is said that 'wen trouble teck yu, pickney shut fit you.' This morning, nutten coulda' fit me. Yes, since last year I have faced some very challenging times, but we learn not to give up. Mi a beg oonu no badda give up and mek depression teck yu and next ting yu have suicidal thoughts. Do mi a beg yu.

Last week I suffered from constipation. Not the little pyaw pyaw constipation that many of you are aware of. Nothing would come out for the day. I am sure some women will say that sounds like when they have labour pain forever, and the baby will not come out. Was it caused by diet, medications, or underlying illnesses or the intense heat we have been feeling these days? If I sat down, I felt di dam thing sticking out mi inside.

I went to Andrews Hospital to seek treatment at about 10:00 pm. They gave me an enema and medications. I was about to leave the hospital when I felt my pockets. My two black pouches were missing. One of the pouches had cash, and the other had all my important cards, such as my credit card and license.

I knew then that they were stolen. The only place they could have been stolen was in the room where I did the enema. I even started to doubt, and I felt I left them in the bathroom. I went to the bathroom, and there were no pouches.

By this time, the whole casualty section was aware of my loss. I found it interesting that two of the staff showed little or no interest in my dilemma.

I went into another room where some patients were being attended to. One lady said to me that she saw the pouches in the bathroom on a shelf that was on top of the toilet. Dr. Jackson went back with me to the bathroom. We found the pouches nicely tucked away behind the toilet. I eventually left the hospital after 3:00 Sunday morning.

I told Bark Di Trute supporter Sonya Lynch, who said if I had called her, she would have assisted. She sent me a picture of Fleet Enema, which would help.  I told her that the constipation was so severe that it would take a large amount to deal with my problem.

I recommend that the hospital have an area where patients' valuable items can be safely stored, especially when a patient needs to remove all their clothing.

You need to check on the medications that you take to see if they can cause constipation. Make sure there is fibre in you diet and drink planty water especially at this time.


Great hearing from Terry Salmon and Dennis Archer, my great supporters. I heard from Dennis Robinson, the man who went to Holmwood Technical High School, but I was unable to call him back. 

________________________

Prostate Cancer

Remember to have your prostate checked out by the doctor, or you might see your maker earlier than he had planned.

Please add your comments at the bottom of the blog.

______________________


Click Here.
______________________

Keep abreast of the news and information in the world. Bark Di Trute, a Jamaican blog, is packed with accurate information. Click the following link and get information at your fingertips. WhatsApp link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9bkP96JIN2JgHiuktY3Jj 

________________________



______________________

It's best to view this blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com.

_________________



_________________

Subscribe Now!

Without your support, Bark Di Trute could fail to bark one day. Send your ideas, stories, and news by WhatsApp at (876) 816-5261.

You can view the blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com, and you will be able to see the various links. For example, there is a link that takes you to the calendar to see what is happening on the weekend. You can even search the site for articles. There is also a weather link, which you can use to track hurricanes.

_____________________



3 comments:

  1. Thank God you got back your pouch, and found bodily relief....from Foundation Fren. Nit even eena hospital when you vulnerable, you can trust everybody. Aye sah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank God you get back your things and I hope you feel better soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank god yu got back your things feel better soon👹

    ReplyDelete

Blogs will be forwarded to national leaders, business leaders and others who might need to see such blogs.

Most Popular Posts.