Saturday 10 August 2024

Another Politician In The Hospital?

I have just received information that another well known politician is in the hospital. My informant was not able to say how serious the case is. 

Let me remind those in political circles that when you enter public life you become a servant of the people. The people must know certain things about you. If certain matters are not revealed to the public, then the speculation machinery will start working overtime.

For example if you have mental challenges this can have an impact on the decisions that you make and this will impact the whole country.



7 comments:

Leslie Louse Williams said...

Once a public figure your private life ends. Have a speedy recovery and stay positive

Anonymous said...

Whoi! what's going on.
Sickness en Secreto since when?

Anonymous said...

Judgement of God falling on them!!

Anonymous said...

Whoever it is I pray for healing

CHAYIL said...

I pray it is not serious and well being is restored.
This cover up is really nonsense. To my mind (and I may be wrong), this is a form of disdain/disregard for the people who put them there.
It will all come out - correctly or incorrectly.

Anonymous said...

Wonder if its Covid?

Anonymous said...

Who is the "another politician..." maybe my comprehension is poor
But i don't see the name of the politician




Most Popular Post.