Saturday 3 August 2024

Bark Di Trute Host Says. Thanks



Thanks to all those who wished me Happy Birthday this week.  I appreciate your kind words and the fact that you are thinking of me. I tried my best to respond to all but I was unable to. I hope you will forgive me.

Your moral and other support keep me going because it is impossible to do it alone. For the next few months, I need to increase the number of persons who read my blogs and I definitely need more support from you.

Remember to continue to share my blogs, add your comments to the blogs, and keep me abreast of what is happening in your community. Send your messages by WhatsApp at (876) 816-5261. 

  • Make your reports HERE
  • Make your contributions HERE
  • Follow the Olympics HERE.
  • Access Bark Di Trute on your PC HERE.


Your Friend who 'Barks Di Trute',

Vernon L. Derby - Broadcaster & Consumer Advocate


Share this LINK with your friends so they can click on it and subscribe to Bark Di Trute.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One love sir Derby

Elizabeth brown james said...

Happy belated Sir Vernon and God's blessings always.

Anonymous said...

Trust you had a wonderful day Vernon

Anonymous said...

Blessings sir D

Most Popular Post.