Sunday 11 August 2024

Bark Di Trute News & Commentary

This is new! It's a work in progress! It's learning new things! Let me have your feedback on my Bark Di Trute News & Commentary. I welcome your pictures and videos which could make the news. Send your pictures and videos which can be a video of you expressing yourself to 876 816-5261.

Click on the icon below and experience something new and different using social media.

Click to view the video.

_________________________________


_________________________________

I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years. voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.


Send me a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261 if you want to use a different method to contribute.
I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years now voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.Thanks. 

Vernon L Derby 



No comments:

Most Popular Post.