Wednesday 14 August 2024

Breaking News! PNP Politician has Died

Andrea Moore-Phillips

I just learned that lawyer and PNP politician 57-year-old Andrea Moore-Phillips has passed. Condolences to her friends and family members.

She died leaving her husband Tony Phillips, and siblings Dwight, Diane, Denise, Natalie and Christopher. 

Andrea Moore-Phillips attended Holy Childhood Preparatory and High Schools and the University of the West Indies where she qualified as a lawyer. Andrea was a distinguished Kiwanis President.

In happier times, Andrea performed her first poem.


Please add your comments below this blog.

_________________________________


_________________________________

I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years. voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.


Send me a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261 if you want to use a different method to contribute.
I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years now voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.Thanks. 

Vernon L Derby 

_________________________________

_______________________


If you have lost a family member, or a friend due to crime or you are tired of the crime, it is time to come together and join a lobby group. Register Now! 
Share this link with as many people as possible.
_______________________


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences to her family

Anonymous said...

Condolences to her family, friends and colleagues 🙏

Anonymous said...

My condolences to her family

Anonymous said...

My condolences to her family.

Lucinda Peart said...

My heart aches for my beautiful Trinity Moore Family. Andrea was playmate to my daughter, Karen, who welcomed her into Glory.
My hugging condolences to Dr. Denise and the other family members.

"Your [sister] will rise again." assures Jesus - in John 11:23

Anonymous said...

My deepest condolences to the family

Anonymous said...

Sincere condolences to her families and colleagues S.I.P

Anonymous said...

What? Such a shock! Sleep in Peace my friend. Our condolences to her family and friends ...

Anonymous said...

A great loss to her Family, Friends and to her Country.
Condolences to All and may her Soul Rest in Peace🕊️

Anonymous said...

Oh no. We were on the UWI campus at the same time. My deepest condolences to her family. Sleep in peace.

Anonymous said...

Hummmm

Anonymous said...

Such a young woman. Condolence to her family and friends!

Sharon Hay Webster said...

My condolences 💐 to her husband and family She was a dedicated servant of the people as lawyer as political activist and service club leader May her Soul Rest in Eternal Peace 🕊️

Anonymous said...

That’s all for such an outstanding woman that’s all you telling us. We want to know how she died and what happened?

Most Popular Post.