Tuesday 13 August 2024

Status of Ministers In Hospital

Minister Oliver Grange is still in the hospital. Reports indicate that she is improving. The other Minister is now out of the hospital and recuperating at home.

Let us wish those ministers all the best. Let us remember those other political leaders who are no longer in politics. Some of these former politicians are experiencing health challenges. Let us think of them. Off the top of my head, we have Ruddy Spencer, Portia Simpson, PJ Patterson, Derrick Smith and Robert Pickersgill. Please add the names of other former politicians I should mention.

There are false rumours about the health of these leaders, so do not believe all that you hear. As public figures, people have an interest in their well-being. A lack of information will sometimes lead to speculations.

It is difficult for public figures to have a private life!



_________________________________


_________________________________

I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years. voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.


Send me a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261 if you want to use a different method to contribute.
I have been assisting persons here in Jamaica and overseas for over 30 years now voluntarily. Your support can help me to continue the work which requires hours of dedicated work and using my own resources. Thanks to those who have offered to assist so far.Thanks. 

Vernon L Derby 



No comments:

Most Popular Post.