Tuesday 3 September 2024

Gi Di Bread A Break, Try Breadfruit!

 


"Nuff" Breadfruit in the market districts islandwide. In downtown Kingston, Jamaica fresh or "roas aredi" breadfruits (RRB) are available. Pick yuh choice - Breadfruit with a low Glycemic Index, low level of Carbohydrates, sugars and high fibre.

Diabetics can enjoy and don't fret. Ask your doctor to verify first. JAD100 for unroasted breadfruit.

I bought roast breadfruit twice JAD300 - JAD500 each this week first time in the parade area near our Salvation Army "Setee". Peeled, packaged and warm. Ripe pears are also available in the same breadfruit price range.

Now it seems I am addicted to RRB. Customer service is always great and yuh safe.

Longtime me nuh see nuh tief.

Remember pickpockets going on the bus males and females (FPP) especially the ones with a baby in hand at the door and phone grabbers around.

Don't laugh, one FPP deal with my case aredi in a store on Princess Street.

Mi just laugh πŸ˜ƒ that thieving creativity still exists. Not just brawling massacres.

Sometimes I do my own Park and ride with my convenient crocus bag over my shoulder. 

The JUTC bus is comfortable and the AC cold like ice Missa D.

To tell you the truth I prefer the bus. Take other transport when bus stop run.

Wellington Drive in the Liguanea area needs a bus again.

Nice Bus Stop already in front of St Peter and Paul School.

Minister Vaz u dat.


mics πŸ–Špen

01/09/24



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes man I have been enjoying my breadfruit roasted, boiled, fried and in soups...most time the bread have to give to the chickens. But thank God for breadfruit. I also take the JUTC buses it only cost 25 cents and very comfortable rides. I drive but can't get anywhere to park so I jump on a coaster from Yallahs and then hop on to the JUTC. Mr. Van Sir we need one for the Yallahs district now...please and thanks.

Anonymous said...

Much more nutritious, no chemical additives, no chemical preservatives, no gums or added sugars!

Most Popular Post.