Tuesday 1 October 2024

Customer at Swallowfield Vehicle Depot Complains about Long Wait!

Not a recent picture


I just received this message from an elderly woman who has been at the Swallowfield depot in Kingston waiting for over an hour for her car fitness test to be done. She sent me the following message:

Please could you post this ASAP:  I'm since almost one hour standing with my car at the front part of a long line at the Swallowfield Depot, and no person is here to get us inspected. Not even explaining why nobody is attending to us.... I'm about to faint 😭 ..and all phone lines are busy! It's the last day to renew my fitness, so I cannot leave.

Are you aware of challenges at the Swallowfield Depot? If you are, please send me a WhatsApp message at (876) 816-5261








_________________________________

_______________________________________


SEND INFORMATION

Send your news and other information by WhatsApp to 876 816-5261. Sources will never be revealed. I am Vernon Derby and you can take my word for that.

___________________________

It's Just a Click:

________________________________

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I recommend membership in Jamaica Automobile Assn JAA especially for elderly. They do fitness lucense roadside assistance discount on insurance and more for a very reasonable fee

Anonymous said...

How does one go about joining JAA?

Anonymous said...

This is Barry Williams. I stopped going to Swallowfield for fitness tests many many years ago both for the long time you have to wait and the terrible manner in which your car is driven when it is being tested. I now go to the Spanish Town (not the Sanish Town Road ) Depot. The people there are very courteous and the test and the receipt of your new papers is over within 20 minutes to half an hour as there are rarely any cars being tested. So she should check out the Spanish Town Depot next time.

Anonymous said...

The printer in Swallowfield allegedly not working well is the source of their challenges.

Most Popular Post.