
Created Picture.
I was with PM Andrew Holness and a few others. I have never seen the PM so relaxed. He had a young child, and I was holding the child. He took the child from me, and the child urinated on him.
The scenery on the hill was picturesque. There seemed to be excavations taking place further down the hill. It looked like they were mining for bauxite.
The Prime Minister seemed extremely happy. I was surprised that someone who was my friend was also there. I did not know she was close to the PM. Others joined the PM at his home. I am unable to remember who they were.
Suddenly, I noticed two white elephants on the property who approached me. I touched one, and I was surprised that the animal was friendly to me.
I remember seeing a piano in the house, and I wanted to play it but it was in a state of disrepair. I was enthralled by the salubrious climate and the lush green vegetation below the house.
The Prime Minister discussed politics with me, and he indicated that he did not know I was interested in politics. He even joked about me being a politician in western Jamaica.
He talked to me about having a poster of himself for the next election.
It was just a dream I had last night. Do you think this dream means something? Please add your comments at the bottom of the blog.
______________________
Two-bedroom house needed for rent in Portmore. Send a WhatsApp message to (876) 816-5261.
______________________
WANTED!!!
______________________
_______________________
Keep abreast of the news and information in the world. Bark Di Trute, a Jamaican blog, is packed with accurate information. Click the following link and get information at your fingertips. WhatsApp link is: https://chat.whatsapp.com/C9bkP96JIN2JgHiuktY3Jj,
_________________
_________________
Subscribe Now!
Without your support, Bark Di Trute could fail to bark one day. Send your ideas, stories, and news by WhatsApp at (876) 816-5261.
You can view the blog on your computer at https://vderby.blogspot.com, and you will be able to see the various links. For example, there is a link that takes you to the calendar to see what is happening on the weekend. You can even search the site for articles. There is also a weather link, which you can use to track hurricanes.
_____________________








Great story it held my interest to the end only to find out its a dream.
ReplyDeleteNext time do not use the word dream.
Refer to it as a creation within your subconscious mind while the conscious mind and physiological being was at rest.
Interesting.
ReplyDeleteWow informative😀
ReplyDeleteA good dream...enlightenment . Spiritual awakening...removal of obstacles... foundation fren say so
ReplyDelete