Friday 23 July 2021

Leas Flat Roads In Kingston Carpeted!

A few weeks ago, residents of Leas Flat in St. Andrew, Jamaica, send me pictures of roads in their area that have not been fixed for a very long time. Some residents decided to put some funds together to assist with fixing the roads. They started but they certainly could not manage the work that was needed.

They appealed to their member of parliament for assistance who I understand discussed the matter with the Minister responsible for road repairs, Everald Warmington.

The councillor for the area, Dwayne Smith called me and chided me for only reporting when the road was in a bad condition but I have said nothing since it has been 'carpeted'.

I told him that the citizens sent me a complaint and if the complaint has been dealt with, then those who dealt with the problem could send me a report. I told him that my work is voluntary. 

Since then a citizens has sent me some pictures of the repaired roads. I am still waiting on Councillor Dwayne Smith's pictures.








No comments:

Most Popular Post.