Saturday 29 June 2024

Be Prepared - Be A Part of The Bark Di Trute Information Network

Vernon Derby
Good afternoon my friend. The hurricane season is here and a storm is in the Caribbean region. It could become a hurricane.

Keep abreast of what is happening by Clicking Here and subscribing to the Bark Di Trute link. If you have a challenge and cannot contact anyone, send a WhatsApp message to 876 816-521 and I will pass on your information. Take pictures and videos of matters which should be brought to the attention of the authorities and WhatsApp them to 876 816-5261.

Become a part of the people's team and let us support one another. For example, advise me where tall trees are near JPSCo power lines and send me the information.

Influential leaders are a part of the Emergency Alert System I have set up. I will share the information received via this system with you.

Vernon Derby

Bark Di Trute Host


_____________________________

It's Just a Click

_________________________________

No comments:

Most Popular Post.